At Sonya Paz Fine Inc., we strive to support local nonprofit organizations and causes that fit our vision and guidelines. The most common way is by donating a pre-selected retail gift item for special events.
Update 2013: Due to the volume of applications we have already received for 2012 timeframe, we are reviewing those applications first. Please check back in spring 2013. We thank you for your respect and understanding during this review process.
Sonya Paz Inc., keeps a monthly Donations Budget and we must adhere to this policy. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we cannot grant or fulfill every request that is submitted regardless to if we have donated in the past.
We evaluate applications based on the following guidelines:
- The recipient must be a Not for Profit organization (ie.,501-3c).
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The organization must fall into one of the categories Sonya Paz Fine Art supports: Preventative Health Care, Wellness and Awareness, Animals and Humane Society Awareness, Arts and Education
- We cannot donate to individuals, individuals seeking individual or group pledges
- All donations (if approved) needs to be picked up, we do not deliver or ship donations
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications we receive, it is
not possible for Sonya Paz Fine Art to fulfill every request. Each approved organization is restricted to one donation per year.
We appreciate your cooperation with our guidelines and we look forward to the possibility of working with you.
For the full packet to be emailed to you, please complete the request below.